3.12.2013

Pumpkin Eater

I don't believe in writer's block, but I kinda believe in exhaustion or whatever. If you are a male, please read the following:
  I would like to get married one day, so if you 1) want to live in London someday and 2) enjoy cheetos and 3)honey on toast and 4) romantic era composers and 5) semi-sarcastic eyebrows, I'm your girl. If you don't mind cheesy fingers or sticky counters or concertos or passive-aggressive communication, you, similarly, are my man.
My little sister thinks she will marry before me and she is most likely correct.


3 comments:

  1. same here! but i'm a girl so we can't be together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a girl and kept reading...Hope that's okay.
    ANY BOY WOULD LOVE YOU BABE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are obviously a cool person

    ReplyDelete