5.14.2013

Friend of a Friend


This is for the journalists, the jocks, the pre-high school lovers, the ninth grade partiers, the lonely lunch goers, and the juvenile juice box drinkers. This is for those who don’t know who you are like I don’t know who I am. This is it: Life is simple.

I have hoards of advice I could give you because I have been collecting it for years, but this isn’t from your mom or your sixth grade teacher or a fortune cookie. This is just from me, and I don’t know what I am talking about. Nevertheless, this is about high school.
You will find unusual friends in unusual places if you let it happen. Some of them will leave footprints in you heart and some of them won’t, but all of them will teach you something… even if it is about anime or sci-fi novels. It is glorious, but I know that it is also frightening to let that happen.
You will find the thing you love the most when doing the things that scare you most. I think overcoming resistance will make your passions stronger.
I know your life is harder than mine, but if it is worth anything, I have been collecting advice for years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment